Re: [ANNOUNCE] Revamp'd Web Site... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Herouth Maoz
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Revamp'd Web Site...
Date
List pgsql-general
At 21:55 +0300 on 22/7/98, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>     I think the new format looks okay, and believe I've covered over
> any 'errors' that would creep in, but if anyone finds any, please let me
> know?

Did you purposefully want the background colors to be as the user's browser
wants them? That is, you haven't defined any background (neither image nor
color), so most Netscape users will see either White (on Windows) or gray
(on all other machines), or in my case, pale blue (as that is my default
color). It is usually preferable to set the site's background in the BODY
tag of each of the pages, so as to have everybody see the same combination
of colors. As far as I recall, the site used to have a white background.

On another matter, which I wrote to you before on the private channel.
Perhaps you filter out my mails? I hope not: The mini-faq which is
published every week in the General mailing list is outdated, and contains
names and descriptions of mailing lists which no longer exist, and doesn't
contain the ones that do. A mini-faq is suppose to help, not to mislead, so
I advise fixing it.

Herouth

--
Herouth Maoz, Internet developer.